CERAMIC METAL OXIDE
Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) nanoparticles work as sunlight heat shields in the near infrared region (NIR) region of solar radiation and are also used to protect acid sensitive materials. They are commonly used in protective coatings due to its optical transparency. The flexibility of polysilazane matrixes allows the creation of coatings with beneficial ATO properties, such as high mechanical strength and thermal stability with good optical, thermal and barrier properties.
Etching, water-spots and stains are caused by contaminants and harmful substances reacting with heat/UV. The ability of ATO to resist acids and repel heat/UV significantly reduces the damage done.
A smooth surface reduces friction, thus lowering the amount of force created by abrasive actions that can otherwise cause fine-lines and scratches. This results in significantly less damage caused during washing and drying.
The use of Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) will help to reduce chemical reactions of contaminants aggravated by heat and UV that can otherwise result in etching, water-spotting and staining.
All paint types, matte plastics or trims, chrome, vinyl wraps, PPF, wheels, glass*.
Application: Apply, let set for 30~60 seconds and wipe off in 40x40 cm area. Layerable in 1~2 hours.
20% Discount 320 GSM Multi-Purpose towel
320 GSM Multi-Purpose towel for buffing, wiping, cleaning, both dry and damp use.
• Microfiber Terry cloth short pile
• Laser Cut Edge
• 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
*The offer subject to stock availability
Nano Graphene Coating V3
Good day everyone! We're excited to officially announce V3 of our flagship Nano Graphene Coating(NGC)
Our focus for V3 was to significantly reduce application time and difficulty, whilst retaining and further improving the core qualities that made NGC so unique to the coatings market.
Some of the improved properties for NGC V3 are :
• User friendly application - High-spots, blotches, shadows and uneven colors are no longer an issue.
• Chemical resistance - Able to withstand pH2 - pH14 substances.
• Faster cure time - Especially for colder climates, curing is now twice as fast! (4 days for 80% humidity/30C)
• Longer lasting slickness - 3 times more durable.
• Surface smoothness - 3 times better water dispersion capability to stay dry and reduce spotting.
• Reflective shine - Increased reflectivity instead of darkening of colors.
• Bonding - 3 times stronger surface adhesion, stronger/tougher curing resulting in ability to withstand more abrasion or erosion from washing, wiping and cleaning.
• Graphene Oxide dispersion - new processing method reducing GO into nano-sized particles. A thorough distribution of GO ensures every surface of the coating is GO enhanced.
Artdeshine’s Nano Graphene Coating V3, is available to all authorized installers. Stay slick!
Artdeshine - Hybrid
Made to meet the rising demands of "prosumers" eager to work with a coating product containing reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO) otherwise found only in our Nano Graphene Coating.
Hybrid is a 3 year coating that has the same capabilities as NGC but made for those who are not certified for ADS Pro. As the name suggests, Hybrid is the synonym for users who are in between Enthusiasts and Professional, or Prosumers.
A fuss-free and user-friendly all surface use product for any installer, professionals or enthusiasts. Using rGO technology to fight off corrosion and water spotting issues. Graphene BX makes use of special polymers that boasts an ultra slick surface with great self cleaning properties while enhancing the gloss and reflectivity of paint surfaces.
• Water Repellence Contact Angle : 110° - 120°
• 3 Years Bonding Durability
• All Surface Use
• Rapid Water Dispersion
• Water Repellent
• UV Resistant
• Corrosion Resistant
• Chemical Resistant
• Abrasion Resistant
• Spreads Easy
• Low Surface Friction
• Excellent Self-Cleaning Abilities
• Etching Reduction
• Easy Cleaning
For Detailers by Detailers
Artdeshine brand with 20 years of experience in the detailing industry to offer detailers cutting edge products that performs and delivers.
Our product formulations are based on our expertise in detailing processes and automotive care.
With representation in six continents and over 40 distributors globally, our commitment to quality and innovation remains a key principle that guides us.
Discover our full range of products by simply scanning the QR code. Our products catalog is just a scan away! Get instant access to detailed information on all of our product features, specifications. Whether you're a business owner or a consumer, our products are designed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
With the convenience of the QR code, you can easily browse through our catalog and make informed purchase decisions. Our products are crafted with quality in mind, and we stand behind every item we offer. Don't miss out on this opportunity to see what we have to offer. Scan the QR code now and experience the excellence of our products for yourself!